Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Magic Eye

Nǐ hǎo,

Every time I went to the orthodontist I would try to do the Magic Eye that was hanging on the wall in the lobby. After several attempts I finally pretended that I saw the sailboat (word had gotten out by that point) and convinced myself that you either have it or you don't when it comes to doing Magic Eyes. So, I haven't attempted one since...

UNTIL NOW. Dun dun dun.

Here goes nothing...


Nope. Nada. And my eyes hurt now. I gave up and read the answer. It's nothing even close to what I maybe thought I saw (a mermaid on a rock). If you want to know the answer I will post it in a comment.

If you didn't figure it out, make yourself feel better by looking at these nifty optical illusions.

This one's a classic. Young lady looking away? OR, old lady with a witch-like nose?



Andy discovered this one on Lamebook yesterday. The girl looks naked, but it's just her friend's arm! YIKES.



I hear there is a US Celebrity Apprentice going on right now. Sounds like I have some megavideoing to do!

Love,

Margaret

2 comments:

Grassyllama said...

It's a trumpet! For God's Sake.

Here's the link to what it looks like:

http://www.magiceye.com/gallery/032411h.html

AJK said...

I SAW THE TRUMPET!!!! i amaze even myself

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...